Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Star Wars for Dummies

If you're like most people you're way too busy to explain Star Wars to your pre-teen kids, much less spend six hours watching the first three films with them. Well, thanks to your good fortune for checking in at E.D.T. you have just saved yourself about 5 hours and 57 minutes. Just have them check out this Cliff Notes version that is frankly far more entertaining than the originals......

Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

thanks to my sister for forwarding this invaluable piece of American film to me!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am student teaching, creating a Star Wars unit for a special needs child who LOVES Star Wars. I looked up "Star Wars for Dummies" (since I don't know a lot about SW), and although I didn't get quite the plot summary I was looking for, I got a good laugh out of this.

Hilarious. I literally laughed out loud. Well done!!!