Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bay Area Imbibing

I don't know about you, but for me any trip requires rigorous preparation. I can break down my total trip planning into three simple steps:
#1: Where am I going to eat?
#2: Where am I going to drink before I eat?
#3: Where am I going to sleep after I have found the answers to #1 and #2?

For anyone who is planning a getaway to San Francisco, two recent articles in the NY Times and the SF Examiner may provide some answers to #2. In exploring question #2, the Examiner also provides an answer to #1 by mentioning one of my favorites, NOPA (to read my post about dinner at NOPA, click here). Since I sadly don't have an upcoming trip to SF planned, I hope this helps one of you!

photo of the Alembic Bar courtesy of NY Times
##### ##### #####
one year ago today @ E.D.T.: a perfect finish with this fab Ginger-Pear Crisp!

No comments: