Thursday, March 01, 2007

Media Darling!

That would be me this Sunday when I make my much anticipated radio debut on KXL 750 AM this Sunday from 5-6pm. I know what you're thinking; "Isn't KXL the home of all those obnoxious blowhards like Bill O'Reilly, Lars Larson, and that insane Savage dude?" Well, yeah it is....during the week. But on Sundays intelligent people like my man Dave Stone broadcast their radio shows, and Dave has asked me to come on and share some wine wisdom with his listeners. It should be fun, people will be calling in with their questions and I'll be making up what I hope are believable answers. We'll cover it all: wine & food matching; storage issues; cork dorks. It should be a blast, and you might want to tune in. Although I am a bit worried about talking to someone for an hour straight without dropping any f-bombs, but I hear they have a 7-second delay to take care of those occurrences. So forget that Lynn Rossetto Kasper and her questionable food advice and fake laugh on NPR...this is Sunday news you can use! All of you out of town Eat.Drink.Think.-ers can also get a podcast of the show by going to the KXL website at: http://www.kxl.com/ . Dave's show address is: http://www.kxl.com/personalities.aspx?ID=100&SecID=13

2 comments:

CamiKaos said...

We didn't hear a single obscenity!

bb said...

believe me, after hearing myself I should've cut loose! Now, back to my martini!!
BB