Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It costs a lot to put lipstick on a pit bull.....

.......at least according to this report at Politico, where the Republican National Committee has apparently shelled out over $150K (including dropping a cool $75K shopping spree at Neiman-Marcus in Minneapolis!) to spruce up Palin and her hubby the first dud....er, dude. Makes John Edwards $400 haircuts seem almost reasonable. I guess she is just like the rest of those hard workin' hockey moms.

My, isn't she the stylish one? She'll have Putin starin' at her in those tight skirts while she delivers a swift ass kicking, don't ya think?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh lawd, please don't let this happen to us...please, please, please...

bb said...

I know....I'm gone 'til election day on vacation. I hope I come home to a better country!