Thursday, May 14, 2009

If I eat one more bite I swear I'm going to die........

"May I take your order, sir?"

"Yes, I'd like four pieces of fried chicken breast, two chicken fried steaks, 20 fried shrimps, four fried eggs with no yoke, two golden brown biscuits with butter and honey, two gallons of black coffee with cream and sugar and two hand size pieces of peanut brittle candy."

"Excellent, and for you?"

"Yeah, you can bring me a whole Maine lobster with lemon/butter sauce, a filet mignon medium with mushroom sauce, an artichoke with mayonnaise, a sliced avocado, soft Yeast Rolls, angel food cake with chocolate frosting, and a six pack of Pepsi with LOTS of Ice."

Real dinner orders from real people. I just hope they're big tippers. Oh, wait, they won't have to worry about the tip, since these are real last meal requests from death row inmates. In the tradition of car wrecks you can't look away from, the somewhat disturbing blog deadmaneating.com has taken it upon themselves to chronicle last meal requests from the soon-to-be-departed. Um, bon appetit..........

3 comments:

abb said...

Disturbing, very disturbing.

Mrs. Buck said...

so creepy! I had to look away finally, it was sucking me in!

bb said...

Tsan....Don't I know....which of course is why I had to share!

Mrs. Buck....don't say I didn't warn you!