Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Feeding my appetite for politics

In the little time left when I'm not obsessing about my next meal, I am, much to my surprise, absolutely fascinated by the race for the Democratic presidential nomination. It has as much to do with my desperate desire to see a Democrat end eight years of Bush driving America off a cliff as with the electric and historic race between Obama and HRC and all that entails. My new favorite go-to site for the latest politcal view is politico.com, where they have endless articles to feed your thirst for electoral insight. Today they have a fascinating analysis of where the Democratic race stands now after HRC's stunning rise from the political graveyard yesterday. Great stuff, but all of that reading is making me hungry...........

No comments: