Thursday, July 10, 2008

Imbibe-ing the love!!


Far be it for me to toot my own horn, so I'll let the current July/August issue of my favorite drinks rag Imbibe Magazine blow it long and loud, because they were savvy and kind enough to choose my humble wine shack VINO here in Portland as one of the Eight Great U.S. Wine Shops!!! What do I think of that? Pretty fucking awesome, that's what! Grab the latest issue at your favorite magazine vendor and check me...er, it out. My only complaint? I know I'm a big white guy, but it would have been nice to photoshop some skin tone into the pic, but hey, I'll take it. Huge thanks to publisher Karen Foley, Siobhan Crosby, and my interviewer Amy Zavatto for letting me vent and leaving in the expletives. You guys have absolutely rocked my world!!

No comments: