Friday, January 18, 2008

My next goal: TV sitcom writer!

My mom always said my potty mouth would come back to haunt me. Now she's been proven right. All those years of schooling, college, writing wine newsletters, articles, and blogging, and this is what I have to show for it??! Junior high school level, huh? Well...well.....nuh-uh!!
blog readability test

I would have at least hoped for high school sophomore level. I mean I want eat.drink.think. to be accessible, but I was hoping for something a little more erudite than less-than-GED level work. I mean I know I'm no fucking William Safire....oops, there it goes again, heading to 6th grade....but I guess I can take comfort that overly hormonal teenagers everywhere can get with me.

2 comments:

Kathleen Bauer said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, mine got the same rating. Whazzup widdat?

bb said...

I know...SHOCKING!! I can see the slacker guys who run the rating website snickering at everyone....bastards!