Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"Mom, about those Picasso's...."

Just in case you happen to walk into your house today and see the above paintings adorning your walls and your husband/wife says, "Honey, you won't believe what I picked up on eBay today!", you might be a little suspicious. These two pieces by Picasso were just stolen last night from the left bank home of his granddaughter in Paris. Supposedly worth $66 million or more, they were taken off the walls of her house while she and her mother slept. I'm thinking that if I have tens of millions of dollars worth of art on my walls (which of course I.....um, never mind) I'm having three large dogs barking, flashing lights, trumpets blaring, and a 6'7" guy named Miloslav firing a semi-autimatic weapon if anyone gets within ten feet of them. But then that would be such mauvais gout, n'est pas?

2 comments:

CamiKaos said...

i'm gonna have to have a talk with mike... he swore he found those at the antique mall...

Anonymous said...

I thought those looked familiar... I just assumed you had redecorated Vino...